Surprisingly generous services and amenities.
When you think of all the convenient services and amenities that come included in your monthly rent at Seasons, you’ll see the true value of Independent Living here in our exceptional maintenance-free senior living community.
Now add in the intangible benefits, such as our supportive, among-friends atmosphere, holistic approach to wellness, and a peace-of-mind plan for the future—and the value of your choice becomes undeniable!
What’s more, should you ever need extra assistance with the tasks of daily living, you won’t need to move: We’ll simply bring the personal health care services you need to you in your home!
- The private apartment home of your choosing
- Autumn Leaves Restaurant with fresh, chef-prepared meals, daily specials, changing seasonal menus, and private dining areas for personal celebrations
- Great Room with refreshment bar
- Fitness Center with group exercise classes led by our activity staff
- Theater/non-denominational Chapel
- Creative Arts Studio
- Common social areas, including outdoor patios and walking paths
- Salon with à la carte services
Services included in your monthly fee
- Heat, electricity, air conditioning, water, and trash removal
- One meal per day with flexible dining option
- Basic satellite television service
- Weekly housekeeping including linen change
- Scheduled transportation
- Events, programs, classes, excursions and activities to maintain wellness—physically, socially, emotionally, spiritually, environmentally and intellectually
- Health and wellness programs
- 24-hour emergency response
- 24-hour staffing
- Use of community spaces for you and your visitors
Optional services available à la carte for an additional fee
- Underground heated garage parking
- Premium satellite television service
- Additional meals per day
- Guest meals
- Room service food delivery to your home
- Laundry services
- A full range of in-home personal health care services offered through a variety of customizable, monthly home health service packages
For more information, please call us at 651-756-1859 or click here to request information.