Services that simplify and amenities that impress.
Needing a little extra assistance with daily tasks should never keep you from enjoying a full and fulfilling life. That’s why all of the community services and amenities we offer our Independent Living residents, we offer our Assisted Living residents to enjoy in equal measure!
The individualized support you need when you need it.
Ecumen Seasons at Maplewood offers a full range of personal health care services through a variety of customizable, à la carte home health service packages. Caring and specially trained professionals come to you, and help you get the most out of your day—and your community.
For service package options and pricing details, and to schedule a tour of our exceptional community, call 651-756-1859 or click here to contact us online.
Value beyond measure.
Our exceptional maintenance-free senior living community provides immeasurable value when you add up all the amenities, services, and conveniences that are included in your monthly rent—as well as the variety of à la carte services if ever a need arises. Our community is a single source for it all—including increased social engagement, physical safety and peace of mind!
- The private residence of your choosing, including ADA-accessible apartment home designs to accommodate you with the greatest ease and comfort
- Autumn Leaves Restaurant with fresh, chef-prepared meals, daily specials, changing seasonal menus, and private dining areas for personal celebrations
- Great Room with refreshment bar
- Fitness Center with professional instructors that tailor your fitness plan to your personal preferences and abilities
- Creative Arts Studio
- Common social areas, including outdoor patio and walking paths
- Non-denominational Chapel
- Salon with à la carte services
Services included in your monthly fee
- Heat, electricity, air conditioning, water, and trash removal
- One meal per day with flexible dining option
- Basic satellite television service
- Weekly housekeeping
- Scheduled transportation
- Events, programs, classes, excursions and activities to maintain health and wellness—physically, socially, emotionally, spiritually, environmentally and intellectually
- 24-hour emergency response
- 24-hour staffing
- Use of community spaces for you and your visitors
Optional services available à la carte for an additional fee
- The custom-coordinated health care services you need, customized month-by-month in a home health service package just for you
- Underground heated garage parking
- Premium satellite television service
- Additional meals per day
- Guest meals
- Room service food delivery to your home
- Laundry services
- Bed linen change
For more information, please call us at 651-756-1859 or click here to request information.